Are you a regular commuter? if so the Wexford Bus monthly ticket for both students and adults is definitely worth considering. These monthly tickets enable ticket holders to travel to/from Wexford to their designated stop on Route 740, Route 740A or Route 340 for the calendar month. The big appeal is that monthly ticket holders can access the Wexford Bus Seat Reservation system to reserve a seat on the busy commuter services in the mornings and evenings.
2019 Monthly Ticket Rates to/from Dublin City:
Oylgate/ Enniscorthy/Ferns/Camolin/ Gorey: €265
Arklow/Jack Whites /Ballincore: €255
Wicklow /The Beehive: €230
How to Purchase a Monthly Ticket
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are only available through the office.
- All those applying must have either a personalised Leap Card or Student Leap Card so that their Ticket can be uploaded onto their Leap Card on a monthly basis. Tickets are not transferable.
- Email [email protected] requesting a monthly ticket application form. Complete the form and return to Wexford Bus at least 5 working days before the end of the month.
- Once the form is completed Wexford Bus will contact you to arrange a credit card or debit card payment (payment must be made in full before ticket is issued).
- Access to the Seat Reservation System is only available to those with current monthly tickets.
Please note we also participate in the Tax Saver Scheme for details on this see TAX SAVER
If you would like further information on the monthly tickets or tax saver scheme please contact the office on 053 9142742