1 x full time position and 1 x part time position
Opportunity for experienced administrator and customer service agents to join a busy office. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills are a prerequisite for the successful candidates along with the skill set as outlined below:
- A minimum of 2 years administration and or customer service experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service focused approach;
- Strong administration skills, and a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A flexible, positive attitude towards work. Must be available for weekend work and prepared to work flexible hours;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- An ability to prioritise own workload and multitask;
- Must hold a full driving licence.
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with customer queries both verbally and written;
- The execution of all general office administrative duties;
- Organising filing systems;
- Compiling monthly reports.
Please email a CV with cover letter to [email protected] for the attention of the HR Manager by 12pm on 7th of May 2019. Please state whether you are interested in the full time or part time position.