Commuting to Dublin? Have you considered a Wexford Bus student or adult monthly ticket (with access to seat reservation system)?
These monthly tickets enable ticket holders to travel on the 740 route to/from Dublin city to their designated stop in Arklow or Co. Wexford for the calendar month. The big appeal is that monthly ticket holders can access the Wexford Bus Seat Reservation system to reserve a seat on the busy commuter services in the mornings and evenings.
Monthly Ticket Prices to/from Dublin City
- €300 from Wexford
- €265 from Oylgate, Enniscorthy, Ferns, Camolin, Gorey
- €255 from Arklow
How to Purchase a Monthly Ticket
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are only available through the office.
- All those applying must have either a personalised Leap Card or Student Leap Card so that their Ticket can be uploaded onto their Leap Card on a monthly basis.
- Email [email protected] requesting a monthly ticket application form. Complete the form and return to Wexford Bus.
- Once the form is completed Wexford Bus will contact you to arrange a credit card or debit card payment (payment must be made in full before ticket is issued).
- All applications for new tickets should be made at least one week before the end of the month.
- Please note that access to the Seat Reservation System is only available to those with current monthly tickets.
Please note we also participate in the Tax Saver Scheme where you can save up to 52% of the price of your ticket for details on this see TAX SAVER
If you would like further information on the monthly tickets or tax saver scheme please contact the office on 053 9142742