Wexford Bus provides multiple bus services to the people of Wexford, Gorey, Arklow, Wicklow, Waterford, Carlow and Dublin. Wexford Bus is a privately owned public transport service provider and is now recognised as the most reliable and efficient bus service on the following routes:
- Route 740: Wexford to Dublin City & Airport. With up to 36 daily services, a range of great value tickets and free wi-fi on board. We serve passengers travelling between Wexford, Oylgate, Enniscorthy, Ferns, Camolin, Gorey, Arklow, Cherrywood (Loughlinstown flyover for Luas Green Line), UCD, Dublin City, and Dublin Airport. So whether you are planning a day out in Dublin or Wexford, are travelling to a meeting or are flying abroad why not book now.
- Route 740A: Wicklow & Arklow to Dublin City & Airport. With up to 20 daily services we service South Wicklow enabling passengers to travel between Gorey, Arklow town, Jack Whites, The Beehive, Wicklow Town, Rathnew and Dublin City & Airport. This service is ideal for students commuting to college (serves UCD, DCU & City Centre) as well as workers, day trippers and those heading to the airport. Checkout the timetable & fares
- Route 340: Wexford to New Ross & Waterford. With up to 16 daily services this route also connects with Route 740 so all the major towns within Co. Wexford are connected to each other, Waterford and Dublin. Book now
- Route 376: Wexford to Bunclody & Carlow this route offers up to 6 daily services making commuting between the counties now very manageable and affordable. Oylgate, Enniscorthy, Bunclody, Ballon and Carlow IT are all serviced on this route. Book now
- Wexford Bus Connect Route WX1 & WX2: 2 buses operate on 2 loops serving Wexford town from 07.15 to 19.25 Monday to Saturday. Timetable here
- Bridge Loop: The Bridge Loop connects Wexford Town with The National Heritage Park, Crossabeg and Castlebridge and operates hourly services Monday to Saturday Timetable here
- Wexford Bus Connect Services: We offer services between Wexford Town and the villages of Rosslare Strand and Kilmore Quay
Wexford Bus is fully owned and operated by Wexford based Brendan and Lorene Crowley. Brendan established the business in 1996 to operate a service around Wexford Town and the surrounding towns and villages. In 2007 the express service between Wexford and Dublin was launched. With the ongoing support of our customers and the hard work of our drivers and team this service has grown year on year. In 2015, a new service between Wexford and Waterford via New Ross was introduced and in 2018 the 740A service serving South Wicklow commenced.
Wexford Bus puts customers and their safety at the forefront of what we do and continually strives to develop the service offering. Wexford Bus was one of the first to introduce the following:
- Wi-fi on board for all passengers;
- A real time APP for customers so they can track where the next bus is at;
- The Leap Card (which enables integrated ticketing) on all services on the Dublin Route and on The Wexford Bus Connect network.
- Online seat reservation system for annual, monthly and quarterly ticket holders to ensure they always have a seat on the bus they want to travel on.
We are delighted that customers keep choosing Wexford Bus and we promise to continually develop our service and maintain our leading service offering.
To become a market leader in PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVISION competing successfully in multiple markets.
To bring safe, sustainable and competitive PUBLIC TRANSPORT solutions to all our custom
Promoting a can-do attitude to exploiting market opportunities and improving existing processes
Constantly bringing new and innovative public transport services to enhance customer satisfaction
To be best in class in operational excellence that provides sustainable competitive advantage in the long term
Constantly striving for continual improvement through Kaizen Events thus adding real value to our products, services and business processes
Safety is at the heart of everything we do
Conducting our business with honesty and respect to the highest ethical, regulatory and statutory requirements
Our employees are our most valuable asset – we are committed to creating a workplace environment that provides equitable compensation, excellent working conditions and opportunities for professional and personal development