We are recruiting for an Operations Controller to Join our Control Room Team
October Bank Holiday Schedule 2022
SUNDAY 30th OCTOBER 2022
The clocks will change from summer time to winter time on Sunday 30th October. The 01.30 service ex Wexford to Dublin on Route 740 will operate on summertime, all other services on this date and going forward will operate on wintertime.
Route 740 & 740A:
The following special arrangements are in place for the Irish Life Dublin Marathon on Sunday 30th October 2022.
– Due to traffic restrictions we will be unable to serve all of our regular stops. Heading Northbound we can only guarantee drop off at Cherrywood, Talbot Hotel Stillorgan and Customs House Quay.
– Heading Southbound we can only guarantee pickup at Northwall Quay (Spencer Hotel), Georges Quay, Talbot Hotel Stillorgan and Cherrywood.
Best of luck to all those taking part.
-The 18:30 Service from Wexford to Dublin will not operate on Sunday 30th October.
Route 376 (WEXFORD TO CARLOW):
There will be no services on Sunday 30th October
MONDAY 31st OCTOBER 2022
A Sunday / Bank Holiday timetable will be in operation on Monday 31st October with a few exceptions.
– Route 740 (Wexford to Dublin): The18.30 service from Wexford to Dublin will not operate on Monday 31st October.
– Route 376 (WEXFORD TO CARLOW): There will be no services on Monday 31st October.
Booking in advance is recommended.
Wishing all of our passengers a lovely long weekend.
We’re looking forward to a fun bank holiday Weekend. We are operating an amended schedule as follows:
We’re looking forward to a sunny bank holiday Weekend. We are operating an amended schedule as follows:
Wexford bus experience
We welcome 20,000 passengers per week on Wexford Bus, many of whom are regular passengers.
Stay in the Know
Be the first to receive special offers, news and important travel updates from Wexford Bus.
Tax Saver Tickets
Commute to work with Wexford Bus and save up to 52% on the price of your ticket and enjoy access to our seat reservation system.
Awards & Accreditations
- #StrengthInUnity Transport Hero Award 2021
- Coach Operator of the Year 2020 – Commuter
- County Wexford Business Awards Overall Winner 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- HSA & RSA Driving For Work Case Study
- Best Safety Practice Award 2018